Here's a bit about it, robbed directly from their website!
A Book Fair is a fun, pop-up event that happens in schools – with a selection of over 200 of the newest and best children’s books suitable for all ages and abilities there is sure to be a book perfect for every child!
Our book buying team select books from over sixty publishers, with prices starting from €3.70 and exclusive titles that you won’t find in the shops or at any other fairs. Plus, every book sold at your Fair can help to earn free books for your school with Scholastic Rewards!
Please call in to the Northover Hall at some stage this week...our pupils have designed some very cool book covers and posters, and made notes on what books they might like to receive from anyone feeling generous!!
- It'll be open before school
- It'll be open at both collection times (1pm and 2pm)
- It'll be open Monday to Friday
- There are some wordy competitions for the pupils to enter
- There are wishlists from the teachers - if you'd love to donate a book to the classroom just have a look at the list and bring that book to the till!
Many thanks to the PTA for organising this super event!